Marconi International University Campus is located in the financial and commercial district of Miami, in the area between Downtown and Brickell, Miami’s largest growth district, where some of the most prestigious Florida colleges are located.
The University occupies an area of 7210 square feet and includes:
- 4 classrooms with a capacity of 30 students each
- library available to students
- reception area
- Administrative office
MIU Campus FAQ
Which courses can be taken on campus at MIU?
The following Marconi’s courses can be taken on campus in English:
- Intensive English Course
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering
- Master in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies
- Master in International Business Administration
Are the on campus courses different to the online courses?
When the same course is offered both on campus and online, the course material is exactly the same.
As an international student, what will I need to do to study at the Miami Campus?
In order to study at the Miami Campus, international students will require an F1 Student Visa. The Marconi administration office will help with the process of obtaining the Visa, allowing you to live and study in Miami for the duration of the course. In order to complete the admission process, candidates must meet and submit the following requirements:
- Send the necessary documentation to the administrative office;
- The administrative office will contact you about obtaining the “I-20 Form” necessary for the F1 Visa application;
- An interview with the Embassy;
- The administrative office of the Embassy will contact you about the release of the Visa.
International students should begin the admission process at least 6 months before classes start in order to leave enough time to complete your visa application and obtain all the documents required to apply for admission.
As an international student, am I permitted to work in the USA?
The F1 student visa allows international students to work up to 20 hours per week while they are attending their Bachelor or Master program. In addition, after graduation, students with an F1 student visa have the opportunity to obtain an OPT visa that allows them to work in the USA for 1 year, putting the skills acquired during the program into practice.