Intensive English Course
Duration: 2 weeks, 30 hours total
Credits: 3 US Semester Credits
Next course: Summer Semester, April 27–May 8, 2020
Marconi International University’s Intensive English program offers a fast, enjoyable and effective way to improve English language skills at an intermediate level (B1/B2). Students have the opportunity to develop specific business language skills, improving grammar and vocabulary.
The course allows students to quickly achieve English fluency and develop their professional language abilities, improving their opportunities in future academic and professional endeavors.
*Access to this course requires a basic knowledge of English.
At the end of the program, students acquire the following academic and professional language skills:
- Grammar and vocabulary for every day language
- Understand and speak English in different situations
- Read a variety of texts about topics of social, political and cultural relevance
- Formulate written and oral texts
- Express opinions and hold conversations at an intermediate level
At the end of the course, the student will be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance and 3 US semester credits.