The Cybersecurity Expert program is designed to provide the necessary knowledge in the active protection of distributed information systems, using protection strategies, detection systems and intrusion protection. In addition to the knowledge and experience necessary to face, mitigate and mitigate any type of threat or attack on information systems.
You will learn first-hand how to handle crisis situations and the steps necessary to implement protocols and protect information systems.
- You will train with the best specialists in the field of cybersecurity
- You will achieve a global and integrative vision of the elements of protection and mitigation of computer attacks
- You will know how the security of online applications and services deployed in the cloud, depend on the security of the operating systems that support them installed in physical, virtualized or containerized machines
- You will develop skills for the analysis of secure malware in order to avoid accidents of malware evasions.
This course is aimed at students who have a degree related to the area of knowledge (Graduate in Computer Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineer or Technical Engineer in Computer Science, Graduate in Telematics Engineering, Engineer or Technical Engineer in Telecommunications, Bachelor / Graduate in Mathematics, Bachelor / Diploma / Graduate in Statistics, etc.) or when you have demonstrable professional experience, with no less than two years of experience performing tasks related to the field of knowledge.
- Methodology of the Proeduca group, leader in online education. Flexible, personalized and effective study method.
- 100% online. Study where and when you want, manage your time and combine your training with your personal and professional life.
- Based on live classes to interact live with the teacher and classmates, online activities and a large amount of additional content and resources at your disposal to deepen your knowledge of the topics covered.
- Follow-up with a personal tutor who accompanies you throughout the program. With your effort and our support you will achieve your academic goals!
|MODULE 1. Network Security and Intelligent Risk Analysis
-Security tools: IDS/IPS and traps
-Cryptography as applied to network security
-VPN networks and anonymous communications
|MODULE 2. System Security, Applications, and Big Data
-Web Application Security
-Web application session management and authorization
-Security in the production phase of web applications.
|MODULE 3. Ethical Hacking and Malware Analysis
-Scanning and cataloging
-Metasploit y Post-exploitation
-Malware analysis fundamentals