Challenge the traditional ways of doing business and get ready to compete successfully in the digital market.
The democratization of technology has brought about an unprecedented change in consumer behavior and, therefore, in the market. So much so that experts do not hesitate to say that we are in an environment of continuous change characterized by high Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA).
This environment provides, however, a double opportunity: 1) Innovate to Transform current business models (Digital Transformation) and 2) Creation/Leadership of new digital business models (Entrepreneurship).
On Campus: 2 intensive weeks
The Global Impact in Innovation and Entrepreneurship will allow you to:
- Lead the change or digital transformation in your company by applying new technologies and methods to continuously innovate, rethink/redesign processes and optimize/provide the best customer experiences.
- Acquire a global view of the digital market to intra-enterprise in the company and propose new disruptive and viable business models.
- Entrepreneur and create your own digital start-up, maximizing the options for success and market fit.
- Design, implement and develop Growth Hacking strategies to accelerate scalable and sustained growth of your own start-up or those already consolidated and renowned.
- Professionals from any field who want to know in depth the digital business to recycle themselves, add value to their companies or start new digital businesses.
- Executives called to lead the digital transformation of their companies.
- Specifically, digital profiles looking for a broader knowledge to take on new executive responsibilities: Strategy Service Design, UX Manager, Developer, App Developer, Front and Back End, Online Product Manager.
- Digital marketing expert profiles that require a comprehensive view of the digital ecosystem to run digital businesses: Digital Media Planner, SEO, SEM, Social Media Strategist, Community Manager, CRM, CRO.
This intensive program (6 weeks with live classes two days a week in the Online version or 2 weeks of classes in the Classroom version) combines high-impact teaching sessions, with the realization of a real project to apply the learning and additional material to deepen the different areas of interest.
The methodology, based on practical and interactive classes, allows participants to acquire knowledge and exchange ideas and experiences while fostering the creation of new professional contacts.
The evaluation, based on the identification and proposal of real innovation, transformation, entrepreneurship or intra-entrepreneurship project, allows participants to put into practice the knowledge and resources acquired during the classes and add value to their companies or identify possible new business models. For the final work of the program, students will be mentored by an expert tutor in innovation and entrepreneurship from week 2 onwards.
|Real innovation, transformation, entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship project|