Get up to a 100% scholarship to study for a U.S. degree online!
You can now apply for the International Scholarship Program of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MESCyT) for the official accredited Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership, Management and New Technologies from Marconi International University. The scholarships under this permanent agreement are intended to support outstanding students from the Dominican Republic who wish to develop professionally with a higher university degree. The program offers 50 scholarships per year and the degrees are valid in the Dominican Republic.
MESCYT scholarship details
- Value: 100% of the total cost of tuition.
- Course format: online
- Language: Spanish
- Master’s program duration: 18 months
mescyt Scholarships FAQ
What are the requirements to apply for a MESCyT scholarship?
- Be Dominican, with permanent residence in the Dominican Republic or Dominican or child of a Dominican residing abroad.
- Graduated from higher education with a minimum academic index of 80 on a scale of zero to 100 or three (3) on a scale of zero to four (4).
What documents will I have to provide?
- Grade transcript, issued by the Higher Education Institution where you studied and legalized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology – MESCYT.
- Copy of the Bachelor’s Degree, issued by the Higher Education Institution where you studied and legalized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology – MESCYT.
- A 2×2 photo.
- Photocopy of the Identity and Electoral Card (both sides).
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Certificate of No Criminal Record (Must have a date of issue not exceeding three months).
- Medical certificate of physical and mental health (Must have a date of issue not exceeding three months).
- Letter stating the purposes you intend to achieve through your studies.
How do I apply for the MESCyT scholarship?
You can apply through the official website of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MESCyT).