2020 OAS Scholarships
Save up to 60% of tuition to study a USA degree!
You can now apply for The Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program for degrees studied at Marconi International University. The program grants undergraduate, graduate and master’s scholarships every year to successful applicants belonging to the 35 independent states of the Americas for the pursuit of higher education studies.
Scholarships for Master’s degrees
- Master of Science in International Business Administration
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies
- Master of Science in International Business Administration + Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery C.E. Program
- Master of Science in International Business Administration + Environmental Management C.E. Program
Scholarships for Bachelor’s degrees
OAS Scholarship details
- Value: 60% of the total cost of tuition
- Course Format: online
- Language: English
- Dates: 2020/2021 academic year
- Duration: 1–4 years
- Deadline to apply: August 10, 2020
OAS Scholarships FAQ
What does the OAS Scholarship cover?
The OAS scholarship will cover 60% of the total cost of tuition and is applicable only to the value of the program of study.
Other fees such as the payment of the initial fee, translation, and notarization or authentication of documents, study materials, procedures for obtaining the degree, and any other similar expenses are not covered by this Scholarship.
Who can apply for an OAS Scholarship?
All interested students with nationality and/or legal permanent residence in any of the 35 independent countries of the Americas that are OAS Member States.
To receive a scholarship, you must first complete the admission process for one of the Marconi programs eligible for the scholarship.
Students may only receive one scholarship for the same level of study.
How do I apply for the OAS Scholarship?
- You must first apply and be admitted to one of the Marconi International University study programs listed above. See Marconi’s international student admission process here.
- Once you have accepted the scholarship offer, you need to make the remaining course payment to Marconi International University.