Get up to a 60% scholarship and study a degree from the USA!
You can apply for The Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program for degrees studied at MIU City University Miami. The program grants undergraduate and graduate scholarships every year to successful applicants belonging to the 35 independent states of the Americas for the pursuit of higher education studies.
Bachelor´s, Master´s degree and Continuing education programs
To check the full Open Announcement check the OAS reference page.
OAS scholarship details
- Value: 60% of the total cost of tuition
- Course Format: online
- Language: English (and Spanish)
- Duration: 1–4 years
- Deadline to apply: to be defined
OAS Scholarships FAQ
What does the OAS scholarship cover?
The OAS scholarship will cover 60% of the total cost of tuition and is applicable only to the program of study.
Other fees, such as the payment of the initial fee, translation, notarization or authentication of documents, study materials, procedures for obtaining the degree, and any other similar expenses, are not covered by this scholarship.
Who can apply for an OAS Scholarship?
All interested students with nationality and/or legal permanent residence in any of the 35 independent countries of the Americas that are OAS Member States.
To receive a scholarship, you must first complete the admission process for one of the MIU City University Miami programs eligible for the scholarship.
Students may only receive one scholarship for the same level of study.
How do I apply for the OAS Scholarship?
- You must first apply and be admitted to one of the MIU City University Miami study programs listed above. See MIU´s international student admission process here.
- Once you have accepted the scholarship offer, you need to make the remaining course payment to MIU City University Miami.