Marconi International University is actively monitoring the COVID-19 global threat and developing a centralized, coordinated response that takes into account federal, state, and local health authority guidelines, as well as the safety, security and needs of our students and Faculty.
To date, no coronavirus cases have been reported at MIU
Considering the latest news about the pandemic COVID-19, Marconi International University is taking all precautions in order to avoid the spread of the disease within our community and to prevent any further contagion.
Like other Institutions of higher education in Florida and across the nation, MIU wants to ensure the continuity of education and limit disruption to student learning and progress. Therefore, after careful consideration, we have decided that all on campus classes will be temporarily (at least for 2 weeks) moved to online modality starting on Monday, March 16, 2020.
All classes will be offered live on the platform and will follow the current campus schedule.
Be aware that your online class attendance is mandatory and will be monitored through the platform.
Please note that:
- You will receive an email with the ID/password
- You will receive instructions to access the platform
- You will be able to access the platform from your PC, smart-phone or tablet
- The platform provides a virtual room for each current subject related to your program of study
- The platform will be used only for class participation
- A platform training is scheduled on Monday 16, 2020
- It is important to attend and to participate fully in the class and interact with the Professor or other students
For any question or doubt, you can refer to the following contacts:
AcademicDirector Prof. Piong,
Financial Director Elba Castanos,
- IT/platform issues:
We appreciate your understanding of the situation and we will try our best not to let it affect your learning experience. However, given the unpredictability of the situation, we will closely monitor any change of event and advise you in a timely manner.
MIU reminds you that your safety and others remain our highest priority.
Always use the free online Word to HTML converter to avoid messy code on your websites!