Bachelor in Business Administration
- Duration: 4 years
- Credits: 120 US Credits
- Language: English (online and on campus) and Spanish (online)
On Campus and Online:
- March 25-29: Registration for Summer 2020 Semester
- May 12: Summer Semester starts
- August 15-21: Registration for Fall 2020
- September 7: Fall Semester starts
- December 7-11: Registration for Spring 2021
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration prepares students to mature into professionals that have an active role in the economic decision-making process. It provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the nature of economics and with the right tools to operate in financial institutions and public and private organizations. The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is offered in online or on campus and in English.
At the conclusion of the Bachelor program, graduates will have acquired the theoretical and analytical instruments necessary to fully comprehend the functioning of markets, businesses and financial institutions, as well as the role of economic policies and its influence on the business sector and the economy itself.
Those in possession of a Bachelor Degree of Business Administration may continue with their academic studies and pursue a Master’s degree or a Doctor’s degree, if desired.
Our Bachelor in Business Administration offers a high-level training in management, finance, regulation of enterprise, business innovation and leadership areas.
The course guarantees the acquisition of the key skills to operate in a vast range of professions in Business area and play roles with operational responsibilities in the following contexts:
- Management and Control over Public or Private Companies
- Corporates Management and Business
- Financial and Fiscal Advisory
- Bank and Insurance Services
- Business Risk Analysis and Planning Activities
- Business Management in Products and Services Firms
- Goods and Services Marketing Expert
- National and International Companies Auditing and Monitoring