Companies currently have a multitude of internal data (customers, operations, purchases, interactions, web browsing) and external data (competition, meteorological factors affecting their activity or micro or macroeconomic environment) which, efficiently managed through the so-called Big Data, can be applied to any area of the company.
Proper management of business information is a clear differentiating element from the competition. Any organization that achieves this objective will ensure the strengthening of existing links between customer and company and, therefore, better results due to higher levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
With this certificate, you will learn how to generate useful information for decision-making based on current tools.
1 month on campus
- Automate processes for real-time decision-making from data never exploited before.
- Understand how Big Data, Machine Learning, CRM, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Bots or Internet of Things can be capitalized as competitive intelligence and help business decision-making.
- Interact with related databases using SQL language.
- Apply Machine Learning techniques through R language.
- To anticipate the success factors in the implementation of a modern BI project. Synthesize the main data visualization solutions for traditional and massive data analysis.
- Synthesize the main data visualization solutions for traditional and massive data analysis.
- Apply storytelling techniques for the successful presentation of elements generated by the visualization solutions.
This Expert Certificate is aimed at professionals who want to deepen in data processing, with multiple career opportunities such as:
- Data Analyst or data manager in any company’s department,
- Liaison between any department of the company and technical departments of business intelligence
- Business Intelligence Systems Consultants
Entrepreneurs who want to create data-driven product and service businesses
- Entrepreneurs who want to create data-driven products and services businesses
MIU offers the opportunity to choose between two different study formats, each designed to suit different student needs.
Which format best suits you?
- Methodology of the Proeduca group, a leader in online education. Flexible, personalized and effective study method.
- 100% online. Study where and when you want, manage your time and combine your training with your personal and work life.
- Study where and when you want, manage your time and combine your training with your personal and work life.
- Based on live classes to interact live with the teacher and classmates, online activities and a large amount of additional content and resources at your disposal to deepen your knowledge of the topics covered.
- Follow-up with a personal tutor who accompanies you throughout the program. With your effort and our support you will achieve your academic goals!
- Live the USA experience. Move to Miami, an international hub of multiculturalism, and experience the dynamism of one of the largest American cities.
- Meet in person professionals of different nationalities and backgrounds. Participants in each class group are carefully selected to encourage diversity and learning.
- Small groups in the classroom, to encourage interaction with the international faculty and classmates, getting the most out of the classes.
|Visualization of knowledge
-Basic Principles for Visualization.
-Principles of Visual Perception
-Methods and Tools
|Business Intelligence Project Management-The implementation of a Business Intelligence project.
-Evaluation of a Business Intelligence Project
-Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Phases of a Business Intelligence project -Schedule of a Business Intelligence Project
Timeline of a Business Intelligence Project -Business Intelligence Project Implementation
-Business Intelligence Project Implementation
-Business Intelligence project implementation cases.