Within teacher training and professional development, a good teacher needs to be able to call on a series of necessary skills, as well as a set of techniques and tools in order to optimize the educational task.
The Expert Certificate in Emotional Intelligence and Positive Discipline teaches all the aspects that stimulate the creativity of students, enhance their emotional development and their talent individually, and improve their social environment.
In the same way, you will learn about emotional and social skills and you will be able to provide students with resources to develop emotional intelligence.
In conclusion, you will develop skills for the positive management of conflicts in the classroom, teaching the basic techniques that, supported by social skills, improve coexistence in the school environment.
The program is suitable for all professionals who want to dive deeper into the education sector and develop the fundamental skills in social environment and classroom management.
The Emotional Intelligence and Positive Discipline Expert Certificate is aimed at:
- Teachers and professors of any educational level, both in face-to-face and virtual teaching scenarios.
- Teams of interdisciplinary educators and guidance.
- Professionals whose work is developed with children.
- Family members with children who wish to improve the activities to do at home to support the child’s learning.
- Education Professionals.
- Any professional or person who develops their work or personal activity with early stages of training.
- HR consultants: providing advice for the implementation and monitoring of Emotional Intelligence training programs.
- Training Directors in any company that wants to improve the Leadership of their teams.
- Health professionals: doctors, nurses, assistants, management teams who want to improve interpersonal and care relationships.
- Anyone who wants to improve their emotional job search skills.
- School psychologists or pedagogues.
- Acquire and develop skills for the positive management of conflicts in the classroom.
- Learn the basic techniques that, supported by social skills, improve coexistence in the school environment.
- Stimulate the creativity of students, enhance their emotional development and their individual talent, and improve their social environment.
- Develop emotional and social skills in relation to the individual’s relationship with themselves and their relationship with others through emotional education.
- Acquire resources to develop the emotional intelligence of teachers in its application to students.
- Methodology of the Proeduca group, leader in online education. Flexible, personalized and effective study method.
- 100% online. Study where and when you want, manage your time and combine your training with your personal and professional life.
- Based on live classes to interact live with the teacher and classmates, online activities and a large amount of additional content and resources at your disposal to deepen your knowledge of the topics covered.
- Follow-up with a personal tutor who accompanies you throughout the program. With your effort and our support, you will achieve your academic goals!
|UNIT 1 DEVELOPING CREATIVE THINKING
-Some theories on creativity.
-Factors influencing the creative processes.
-Educate in creative thinking.
-The real world.
|UNIT 2 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
– Importance and benefits of emotional intelligence
– Awareness and self-knowledge.
– Self esteem.
– Emotional management.
– Social skills.
– Life and wellness skills.
– Neuroeducation and emotionally responsible teachers.
– Implementation methodology of an emotional education program in an educational center.
– Emotional education in the classroom: tools, active methodologies and resources.
|UNIT 3 TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION IN THE CLASSROOM
– Education for positive conflict management.
– Going further into school coexistence.
– Communication and participation in the center and in the classroom for conflict resolution.
– Relations with families.
– Management and peaceful transformation of conflicts: mediation.