The Expert Certificate in Quality and Patient Safety program is designed to provide the best knowledge for the application of safe practices in the healthcare environment.
The objective of the program is to train professionals in the development of protocols that minimize the clinical risk of adverse events in an admitted patient and, in addition, to be able to design epidemiology studies for their implementation in health centers, hospitals and institutions.
Students will learn firsthand how to handle crisis situations and the necessary steps for the implementation of protocols for safe clinical practice.
This program is aimed at graduates in Medicine and Nursing, as well as Health Managers who are interested in acquiring advanced knowledge in the field of Patient Safety and achieving a global and integrated vision of the elements of Risk Management and the promotion of patient safety.
With this Expert Certificate program students will obtain a complete and fundamental training in decision-making, as they will:
- Achieve a global and integrative vision of the elements of patient safety promotion.
- Identify the dimensions of quality of care and the relationship between bioethics and patient safety.
- Learn about the patient safety cycle according to the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the different phases that make up risk management.
- Develop communication skills for team management in crisis situations.
- Methodology of the Proeduca group, leader in online education. Flexible, personalized and effective study method.
- 100% online. Study where and when you want, manage your time and combine your training with your personal and professional life.
- Based on live classes to interact live with the teacher and classmates, online activities and a large amount of additional content and resources at your disposal to deepen your knowledge of the topics covered.
- Follow-up with a personal tutor who accompanies you throughout the program. With your effort and our support, you will achieve your academic goals!
|UNIT 1 HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT. SAFE CLINICAL PRACTICES: SURGICAL SAFETY
Patient safety in:
-Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
-Hospital Emergency Services
-Factors influencing the creative processes.
|UNIT 2 MEDICAL-LEGAL ASPECTS OF CLINICAL PRACTICE. BIOETHICS AND PATIENT SAFETY
-Responsibility of the Health Professional
-Medicalization of Society
-Bioethics and Patient Safety
|UNIT 3 CLINICAL RISK MANAGEMENT: THE SAFE USE OF MEDICATIONS AND HEALTHCARE-RELATED INFECTIONS
-High Risk Medications
-Medical Product Safety
-Environmental Biosafety in Healthcare Facilities
-Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): Prevention and Control Strategies