This Expert Certificate will introduce students to the various forms of practice of the legal profession, the need to manage business activity based on efficiency criteria, marketing strategies focused on law firms and lawyers, communication management of the firm, financial operations, document and case file management, and finally will address relevant issues in the field of professional fees.
This Expert Certificate is aimed at lawyers interested in developing their dialectical skills and learning how to argue against their opponent in legal proceedings. During the course, different scenarios of interventions in the civil, criminal and labor jurisdictions will be put into practice, as well as specific techniques concerning cross-examination and control of emotions, all within the respective procedural structure.
Students will be able to become lawyers capable of elaborating their pleadings with conciseness, efficiency and precision, thus achieving more and better settlements!
All legal professionals with the attitude and desire to improve in the skills or soft skills most needed to achieve excellent results in the practice of law.
- To learn the necessary techniques to acquire oral expression skills (public speaking) and the approach of the appropriate phases in legal proceedings (speech and pleading).
- To acquire knowledge of the different ways to approach the interrogation phase and communication with the parties involved in the process (interrogation/counter-interrogation, negotiation, and investigation).
- To acquire the necessary tools to promote the practice of the profession by creating an image that favors growth in the labor market (communication on social media and the internet, the need for strategic planning and marketing as development and consolidation of the firm).
- To learn about the main elements of running a professional office and to acquire the necessary tools to manage it efficiently (communication management, fiscal management of offices, fees and document and file management).
- Methodology of the Proeduca group, leader in online education. Flexible, personalized and effective study method.
- 100% online. Study where and when you want, manage your time and combine your training with your personal and professional life.
- Based on live classes to interact live with the teacher and classmates, online activities and a large amount of additional content and resources at your disposal to deepen your knowledge of the topics covered.
- Follow-up with a personal tutor who accompanies you throughout the program. With your effort and our support, you will achieve your academic goals!
|UNIT 1 LAWYER ORATORY
-Speech and Pleading
-Elements of the Labor Relationship
|UNIT 2 INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES
-Interrogation and Counter-Interrogation
|UNIT 3 KEYS TO THE LEGAL PROFESSION
-Communication on social media and the Internet
-The Need for Strategic Planning in the Legal Profession
-Marketing as a Means of Development and Consolidation of Law Firms
|UNIT 4 LAW FIRM MANAGEMENT
-Document and File Management