Transformative leadership is a cross-functional skill for any position in today’s professional environment. Those in positions of responsibility, whether they manage a team or want to transform and generate change, need to develop leadership abilities.
Through this program, participants will improve:
- Leadership and assertiveness
- Verbal and nonverbal communication
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Empathy with their team and colleagues
- Motivational practices
- Knowledge of key leadership theories about teamwork and motivation, including:
- Frederick Herzberg’s motivational theory
- Clayton Alderfer’s ERG theory
- McClelland’s needs theory
- Decision-making process
- Problem-solving resolution
- Creativity and innovation mindset
- Business and sales orientation
- Capacity to lead change
ACQUIRE LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Through the program participants will work on improving and developing key soft skills such as emotional intelligence, assertiveness, effective communication, sensory channels, empathy, etc.
DIVE INTO TODAY’S MOST EFFECTIVE THEORIES
By learning the main theories about leadership, team work, and motivation (e.g. Frederick Herzberg’s motivational theory), participants will be able to draw their own conclusions and insights.
APPLY TO YOUR WORKPLACE
MIU's practical approach uses audiovisual materials and educational tools, which will allow participants to easily integrate the skills acquired into their day-to-day at work.