MIU believes that education is the key to progress and success, and that everybody should have access to it. Marconi International University’s programs are very competitively priced, making education affordable and accessible for students.
TUITION & FEES
- Application fee: $50 (US residents), $150 (international students)
- Foreign Credential Evaluation — FCE (International students): $160
- Graduation fee: $400
- Tuition program:
- Bachelor in Business Administration Annual tuition (4 years): $6,796
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering Annual tuition (4 years) : $6,796
- Master in International Business Administration Total tuition: $10,430
- Master in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies Total tuition: $10,080
Thanks to MIU’s payment plans, students have the opportunity to pay their tuition fees in monthly installments. In addition, Marconi offers discounts for prompt payment and for enrollment in the full course up front (60 Credits), as well as assistance for people with special needs.
Our advisors will help you to select the option that best suits your needs and possibilities.
The course fee includes training and access to the virtual classroom, the use of the study and communication tools, and interactive materials. Third-party materials, such as textbooks, are not included, although you can access special offers for them through Marconi.
Other administrative costs may include: certificates, examinations, duplicates, etc.