TUITION & FEES
- Application fee: $50 (US residents), $150 (international students)
- Foreign Credential Evaluation — FCE (International students): $160
- Graduation fee: $400
- Tuition program:
- Bachelor in Business Administration Annual tuition (4 years): $7,340
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering Annual tuition (4 years) : $7,340
- Master in International Business Administration Total tuition: $11,264
- Master in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies Total tuition: $10,886
MIU believes that education is the key to progress and success and that everybody should have access to it. MIU City University Miami’s programs are very competitively priced, making education affordable and accessible for students. Additionally, thanks to MIU’s payment plans, students have the opportunity to pay their tuition fees in installments.
Our advisors will help you select the option that best suits your needs and possibilities.
The course tuition fee includes training and access to the virtual classroom, the use of the study and communication tools, and interactive materials. Third-party materials, such as textbooks, are not included, although students have access to special offers through MIU City University Miami.
Other administrative costs may include certificates, examinations, duplicates, etc.