Transformative leadership is a cross-functional skill for whatever position in today’s professional environment. Leaders with responsibility, who manage a team or who want to transform and generate change, need to develop it.
Through this program, participants will improve:
- Leadership assertiveness
- Verbal and nonverbal communication
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Empathy with their team and colleagues
- Motivational practices
- Their knowledge of key leadership theories about teamwork and motivation, including:
- Frederick Herzberg’s motivational theory
- Clayton Alderfer’s ERG theory
- McClelland’s needs theory
- Decision-making process
- Problem-solving resolution
- Creativity and innovation mindset
- Business and sales orientation
- Capacity to lead change
ACQUIRE LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Through the program participants will work on improving and developping key soft skills such as emotional intelligence, assertiveness, effective communication, sensory channels, empathy generation…
DEEP DIVE IN TODAY’S MOST EFFECTIVE THEORIES
By knowing the main theories about leadership, team work and motivation (e.g. Frederick Herzberg’s motivational theory, Clayton Alderfer’s ERG theory or McClelland’s needs theory), participants will be able to draw their own conclussions and insights.
APPLY INTO YOUR WORKPLACE
The practical approach through audiovisual materials and educational tools, will alllow to easily integrate the skills acquired into day-to-day at work.