REGISTRATION CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT
Failure to pay tuition in full, or the installment amount due by the payment due dates set forth by the individual student will result in the University’s cancellation of the student’s registration for that semester.
CANCELLATION FOR NON PAYMENT POLICY
Students whose registration is cancelled for non-payment, may: (i) request a refund of all partial payments made to the University according to the withdrawal schedule below; or (ii) the student may petition for reinstatement (if approved, the student must immediately pay all tuition and fees plus a $25 late fee and reinstatement fee of $100.00.) For more information regarding reinstatement please contact the Registration Department.
For those students who elect the Payment Plan, failure to make timely payments on the Installment Due Dates in one semester will result in the reduction of the number of installments the student will be eligible for by one installment for any subsequent semester that the student elects the Payment Plan.
CANCELLATION AND SETTLEMENT POLICY
The Enrollment Agreement may be cancelled provided that the school is notified of the cancellation in writing. If such cancellation is made, the University will promptly refund the student according to the refund schedule listed in the below section.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
After submitting the signed enrollment agreement, students who cancel this contract in writing using the Change of Status form within seven (7) calendar days will receive a 100% refund of all tuition and fees paid.
Once enrolled, if a student wishes to drop or withdraw from a course or multiple courses, they are required to complete and submit the Change of Status form to the Registrar.
Should a student terminate their enrollment for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
Week 1: Add/drop period (first 7 calendar days of the semester): 100% tuition refunded for attempted semester credits; No fees refunded.
Week 2: 75% tuition refunded for attempted semester credits; no fees refunded.
Week 3: 50% tuition refunded for attempted semester credits; no fees refunded.
Week 4: 25% tuition refunded for attempted semester credits; no fees refunded.
After Week 5: 0% tuition refunded for attempted semester credits; no fees refunded.
For example, if a student withdraws during the third week of a semester, they would receive a refund of 50% of the tuition paid for that semester, as well as a full refund for all credits paid in advance (if applicable).
Total paid by student for current semester: $806.40
Withdraws during the third week of current semester (50% refund) = $403.20
Total refund amount = $403.20
- Students must notify the university of withdrawal or cancellation in writing.
- If a student withdraws from the university, the termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
- In the unlikely event that the university is forced to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond its control (natural disasters, etc.) students will receive a full refund for any tuition paid for this course.
- The same refund policy applies for students who are forced to withdraw due to failure to comply with satisfactory academic progress, or for disciplinary reasons.
- The same refund policy applies for students in participating in both online and hybrid programs.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of cancellation/withdrawal notice.